Need to hire Technology, Security Clearance and/or Cyber Security professionals?
Take advantage of the team that knows the language and habits of these unique candidates. We provide one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to gain face-to-face access to qualified job seekers in your field. Meet hundreds of candidates with proficiency and experience in the following areas and more:
- Engineering (all disciplines) Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Sales, Software, Network, Systems, Environmental, Industrial, Civil, Computer Biomedical and all other Engineering related positions.
- Security Clearance (all levels) DOE Q or L, Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret/SSBI, Top Secret/SCI, NSA or CIA. Polygraph levels include Counterintelligence, Lifestyle and Full Scope.
- Cyber Security (all disciplines) Vulnerability Assessment, Incident Response, Systems Architecture, Penetration Testing, Digital Forensics, Reverse Engineering, Policy & Planning, Systems Security Analysis, Systems Administration, Systems Requirements Planning, Information Assurance, Test & Evaluation and all other Cyber Security related positions.
- All other related fields
||Gold (limited to 4 companies): $3,495
||8′ x 20′ (front location)
||8′ x 10′
|Logo on Event Program Guide
|5″ x 8″ ad in Event Program Guide (Deadline 05/08/18)
||Black & White
|Online, searchable access to career fair registrants
|2 Premium Job Postings on Dice.com*
*Premium Postings are to be used prior to the scheduled event(s) attending and will run up to 60 days. Unused job postings will automatically expire 60 days following the scheduled event(s). These postings apply to inactive Dice accounts.
Dice Career Fair Flyer
Premium Post Details
- 60-day job posting.
- Jobs will be automatically refreshed every seven days to keep them up to date for job seekers.
- Career Match emails for each job.
- Receive a professional looking Featured Employer Proﬁle page for free to enhance your brand.
- Job postings valued at $1,195 if purchased separately
Events are promoted through direct email campaigns and online banner advertising to the professionals of Dice and ClearanceJobs. Dice has more than two million unique monthly visitors and ClearanceJobs has a database of more than 500,000 cleared professionals. Events can also promoted through local TV, radio, newspapers, professional organizations and local, regional and national job boards and social media platforms.
Employer Registration Click Here